No Place Like Home



I've been channeling artwork, poetry and guided messages for decades.  Recently someone told me I was in direct communication with my ascended Lemurian aspect.  While I know and trust the information I receive is coming from a higher aspect of my projected incarnation, there is no deep resonance with this 'Lemurian' reference.  Though I have to admit there are a lot of aquatic references in my artwork, and with my deep love of the ocean, I can't deny water elements heavily influence me. But what has intrigued me more than anything about this topic of origins, is not so much the identification with ancient incarnations and lands, but my absolute lack of identification with anywhere in the here and now.  

When a new job gave my guy an opportunity to move south, I campaigned for the familiar; the county I was born and raised in.  Now don't get me wrong, it's nice here and I have met really wonderful people and truly enjoy being closer to family I rarely got to see.  But it really awakened me to the fact that no place ever  'feels' like home to me.....and I have lived in some beautiful places.....places people travel from all over the world to see and experience.  Maybe it's my introversion but I have never been called to immerse myself in the culture or nature surrounding any area.  In fact, I have never truly identified with life here on Earth.  I don't 'get' third dimension thinking.  Duality, judgment, competition, recognition, distraction, the huge gap between the have's and have not's, the palpable fear within diversity, the endless debates within politics...heck politics on any level just seems like some huge shell game to keep everyone focused on life in 'the matrix'.  All the 'systems' in place seem designed for that very purpose.

The more I look at this the more I embrace the truth that Earth is not my home.  It is simply where an aspect of me resides to further a mission my soul chose.  When I look at my journey from being born into this dimension, indoctrinated with, and educated by broken belief systems that still persist, it's no wonder I shook myself awake from them through rebellion and the threat of isolation!  It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I figured out a long time ago that my work was to awaken myself from the illusions of this world.  And with that awakening came the guidance and channeling that led me deeper and deeper into truths so profound that sharing them with anyone who has not begun the awakening process is impossible.  I am grateful in my awakening to have found others on these roads less traveled. Perhaps we will return together one day to the place where we truly feel at home;  distant stars, ruling planets, constellations which hold the guiding aspects that sustain us in this foreign land. Until then we will continue to shine enlightenment through questioning the status quo, refusing to participate in the shell games, and making art that reflects the truth of who we all truly are..... beings of light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment